Scania is one of the quietest, cleanest, and most efficient engines you can own. They deliver impressive power with unbeatable economy, durability and reliability for new boats or for repower.
- Superb power-to-weight ratio
- Compact design — easier fit; improved serviceability
- Maximum power from way down the rev range
Designed for economy and reliability.
Scania engines are robustly engineered to perform superbly, even under tough operating conditions.
- Energy Management System (EMS), combined with electronic unit injectors, yields higher power outputs, lower fuel use and low emissions.
- A host of innovative design features reduce stress, improve efficiency, and extend engine life.
High up-time, low operating costs. No break-in required.
Whether your boat is a revenue producer or is providing a vital service, its value is measured in up-time. With a 500 hour oil change interval, compared to the usual 250 hours, Scania permits you to run your boat 60% longer before routine maintenance.
- Centrifugal oil cleaner ensures cleaner oil, extends service intervals
- Modular engine design simplifies service
- One man service concept
- Factory break-in enables you to get right to work without restrictions